The Multicultural Queensland Partnerships Program offers grants to assist eligible organisations to deliver projects and events that strengthen multiculturalism, foster harmonious community relations and participation, and build community capacity, including improved access to services in Queensland.
Funding applications for projects and events commencing in 2013 are now closed
The Multicultural Queensland Partnerships Program (MQPP) provides funding for activities that:
- support celebrations of cultural diversity and the promotion of its benefits to Queensland
- promote cohesion and harmony within Queensland's culturally diverse society
- provide opportunities for Queenslanders to participate in a broad range of cultural activities
- strengthen the capacity of Queenslanders from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to access services and participate more actively in various types of activities within the wider community.
Successful Grant Recipients
Information on successful grant recipients for the 2012-2013 grants round is available below.
- 2013 successful grant recipients January-March 2013 successful grant recipients January-March
- 2013 successful grant recipients April-December 2013 successful grant recipients April-December
Previous Successful Grant Recipients
Information on successful grant recipients for the 2011-2012 grants round as well as for previous grants rounds is available below.
- 2012 successful grant recipients 2012 successful grant recipients
- 2011 successful grant recipients 2011 successful grant recipients
- 2010 successful grant recipients 2010 successful grant recipients
- 2009 successful grant recipients
- 2008 successful grant recipients
- 2007 successful grant recipients
- 2006 successful grant recipients
- 2005 successful grant recipients
- 2004 successful grant recipients
- 2003 successful grant recipients
- 2002 successful grant recipients
Further details of events funded under the latest round of the program can also be found in our events calendar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Organisations funded under the Multicultural Queensland Partnerships Program are obliged to acknowledge funding received from the government by placing the Queensland Government Logo on all publicity and resources produced for the project/event. To obtain the logo you need to complete the DATSIMA Logo Request Form Logo Request Form and email/fax the form to Multicultural Affairs Queensland.
- Report Proforma Report Proforma for approved Signature Events
- Report Proforma Report Proforma for approved Culturally Diverse Event
The completed report, with any supporting documentation/resources, can be mailed/emailed/faxed to the Grants Officer:
Multicultural Affairs Queensland, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Multicultural Affiars, PO Box 15397, CITY EAST QLD 4002
Fax: (07) 3224 5691
Funding Guidelines and Information Paper
The Multicultural Queensland Partnerships Program Funding Information Paper provides details on categories which are available under the 2012-13 annual grants round and information on how to develop an application. Please ensure you read the Funding Information Paper when preparing your funding application
Funding was available under four categories, namely Week-Long Festivals, Multicultural Festivals, Cultural Heritage Events and Strengthening Capacity Projects.
The Funding Submission Forms below were used for submission of applications for projects or events..
- MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Week-Long Festivals MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Week-Long Festivals
- MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Multicultural Festivals MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Multicultural Festivals
- MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Cultural Heritage Events MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Cultural Heritage Events
- MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Strengthening Capacity Projects MQPP 2012-2013 Funding Submission Form - Strengthening Capacity Projects
Please Note: The above Funding Submission Forms are for the 2012-2013 annual grants round and will not be accepted as valid Submission Forms under future Funding Rounds.
For more information about the Multicultural Queensland Partnerships Program you can contact: